Global Antitrust Review - Journal Issue 5, 2012
Read the Editorial Board Message 2012 [PDF 180KB].
Kadir Bas, Andriani Kalintiri, Amir Nabil, Eda Sahin
Milena Fernandes Mundim and Kani Deen
Global Antitrust Review 2012
Read individual contributions or download the full GAR 2012 journal [PDF] [PDF 2,076KB].
- Object Analysis in Information Exchange Among Competitors [PDF 699KB], Angela Ortega Gonzalez
- Restrictive Practices in Pharmaceutical Industry: Reverse Payment Agreements Seeking for a balance between Intellectual property and competition law [PDF 473KB], Olga Gurgula
- Buyer Power in the Context of Private Label in the EU: Accompanied with Special Reference to UK?s Approach [PDF 471KB], Sera Erzene
- Representing the European Union in Follow-On Actions for Damages: A Battle between the EU Institutions [PDF 415KB], Ioulia Kampouridi
- Origins and Challenges of Pakistan?s Competition Regimes [PDF 312KB], Syed Umair Javed
- The OFT?s Approach to Attributing Merging Parties? Private Labels to Retailers for its Competitive Assessment: An Economic Comment Based on Bargaining Theory [PDF 259KB], Sergey Khodjamirian
- Malta - Application Number 1/2011: The Honourable Joe Mizzi v Enemalta Corporation and Water Services Corporation 21 March 2012, Competition and Consumer Appeals Tribunal ? The Role of the Office for Competition [PDF 182KB], Annalies Azzopardi
- International Antitrust Litigation: Conflict of Laws and Coordination [PDF 141KB], Baskaran Balasingham