Read the Editorial Board's Message [PDF 90KB].
Editors and Advisory Board
Dr Eda Sahin (QMUL), email: email@example.com.
Anja Naumann (QMUL), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The GAR benefits from first-rate counsel and expertise offered by six distinguished members representing the new generation of competition lawyers and scholars:
- Mr David Bailey, UK Competition Appeal Tribunal
- Mr Christopher Brown, Barrister, Matrix Chambers
- Mr Manish Das, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Professor Ariel Ezrachi, University of Oxford
- Professor Ioannis Lianos, University College London (UCL)
- Dr Okeoghene Odudu, University of Cambridge.
Global Antitrust Review 2017
Read individual contributions or download the full GAR Journal 2017 [PDF 2,075KB]
- Private Enforcement of EU Competition Law: an Imperative with Differing Consequences [PDF 2,109KB] by S. Nandini Pahari
- 'Value-of' Transaction Threshold in EU Merger Control: Filing an Enforcement Gap or Overcomplicating Already Complex Proceedings [PDF 3,705KB] by Thomas Sevieres
- Online Marketplace Bans: Mapping the Landscape under the Light of the Commission's E-commerce Sector Inquiry [PDF 3,267KB] by Vyron Anastasiadis
- Remedies in Airline Mergers in the European Union [PDF 2,229KB] by Szymon Murek
- Export Cartels and the case for Global Welfare [PDF 2,056KB] by Michael Ristaniemi
- Book Review: European Union Law of State Aid [PDF 437KB] reviewed by Marlene Wimmer-Nistelberger.